7/4/12

Voice from a BBW


I was fat as child,and now i am called "BIG".I got very upset sometimes,feeling my life is sucks,don't have friends who i can share my pain with.Then I disguised myself on Facebook.I uploaded a very beautiful face and hot body girl's photo there.That's the first time i was concerned by a lot of people.But i know it's not me who attract people to me,the hot picture helped.
On day,i browsed a page which contains a lot of fat girls there,and they called themselves "BBW",the short for big beautiful women.From that time,i find myself back,I am not the only one,I am not lonely,we got a team all over the world called "BBW".
Now,i think actually I’m a angel,the reason why I still here is because of the weight,i pray to god that I wanna be charming,but I gain a pudsy shape,so I think that's why i called BBW which is gift from God .
Thanks to my love handles,when I feel upset, I can pinch him,he always stay by my side
The most beatiful words are not "I love you" But "I love you BIG"
To be proud of yourselves sisters.

 Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment