7/6/12

Tips-How to Get A Custom URL for your Facebook Page


I know this tip maybe look a little silly,but i am sure there still have some else don't know how just like i was,so i'd like to share what happened to me,hope it will do some favors to who have the same problems I've gotten.
OK,here we go.
I met this situation just mins ago.When i try to custom my BBW Makeup page's URL,Facebook gave me a warning like this


But the problem is not about "fans".The real reason is because i owned 1 page already,and I've customed one URL once,and Facebook did not tell us we cant custom URL for more than 1 page(at least i did not read any rule about this before lol).

So,here's the solution.Create another Facebook account (or ask your friends to do you a favor just like i did) like your page and then make it admin for the new page
like your page
Make it Admin
Ok,it almost done.


Choose your username,and everything is done now!

Now,you can visit your page with the new custom URL now.here's my https://www.facebook.com/BBWMakeup
Happy lol
Thanks for reading.